Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

June 2: my week on Instagram

   
Pin It Now!     
Hello,
A little bit of a life update like I always do on these Sunday posts (which at the moment seem to be my only posts). A number of things happened this week
a) we are now officially in June (woohoo!!) for many people that means summer (I'm looking at you northern hemisphere people) but for me that means WINTER my favourite season. That may have something to do with the rain and the gumboots and the cold, but it also has to do with me being a little bit bias because there are now 19 days until my birthday (post series coming soon) and 6 day until church camp which brings me to section 
b) I am going to spend a weekend camping in a shed in the cold, playing sport, eating good food and making new friends. Some of you are probably looking at me (maybe not literally) and thinking I am mad (which I am). It's called State Youth Games, during a long weekend youth groups from around Victoria (and sometimes Tasmania) get together, camp in the mud and the rain, play sport and enjoy each others company. It sounds a bit wacky but it's a lot of fun even if like me you are not that sporty or co-ordinated 
c) I've been sick this week *sad face* which means I've had a lot of honey, ginger biscuits and vitamin-c tablets.
d) I have had soooooo many essay and assessments to write and to study for this week it's getting ridiculous but that's school for you less than 6 months to go (YAY!!!)
e) I was also out for dinner TWO nights in a row (what!?!?) we hardly ever 'eat out' though it was at other peoples houses so that does that really count as eating out? it does in my eyes. We were invited to two birthday dinner: one for a family friend and one for my cousin.
Busy, busy, busy little week it was.
(Woah that's a lot of writing)

Lets get on to the pictures
1. A picture of my favourite view in the city, straight down the path from the shrine of remembrance which was taken 2 maybe 3 weeks ago when dad and I were in the city and had time to kill so we went on a walk around the botanical gardens and the shrine

2. Rainy day picture. If you look close enough you can see me in the mirror.

3. One of the workers at the local coffee shop near my doctors remembered our orders: a large chai latte for me and a large latte for dad. It made us feel so special.

4. Here's what I wore on my date with YouTube of Friday night.

5. Warm milk and ginger biscuits for a sick little me

6. Itty-bitty cupcake thanks to my mama. She's brilliant.

Until next time,
Liana xx

PS I think you should follow me on Instagram 
PPS also my YouTube date was with Marie bitsandclips, she is so inspiring and wonderful and optimistic no matter what is going on in her life plus her daughter is adorable.
PPPS also (again) birthday kitten *happy dance* more on that later

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets