Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

May 26: My week on Instagram

   
Pin It Now!     

Hello,
I have been a little bit absent this week, not out of my own free will but because school has sort of taken over my life for a little while. I am coming up to the end of this semester so I have a lot of essay to write and assignment to hand it and I am also in the middle of writing an English speech, and to make matter worse none of them are fun. That being said it probably won't change over the next few weeks, so hang in there, there will be posts when I can.
So without further ado I present my week on Instagram.

1. Monday night bath with a lush fizzbanger. Loved it.

2. Honey and cinnamon face mask with my sister complete with towel turban.

3. Waiting at the doctor's on Thursday night. Jeans & ankle booties.

4. Homemade pumpkin risotto 

5. A late night cup of tea

6. Boots & jeans on the train to the CBD.

7. Girls night in with my sister painting nails and watching She's the Man

8. Sunday morning breakfast of cinnamon toast and coffee

Until next time
Liana xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets