Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

Mar 17: OOTD

   
Pin It Now!     
Why Hello! Long time no blog.
Quick little post today, I've got a tonne of homework to do because I had a mental health day yesterday.
I went to my sister's soccer match this morning wearing a super cute summer/autumn transition outfit. Where the world would be without faux fur vest, I don't know. I LOVE mine, though admittedly this is the first time I've had the chance to wear it.
The weather in Melbourne has been ridiculously hot. 32 degrees (Celsius) is considered nice, 28 is cold enough for a jumper, and most days are 35+. Today was one of those rare days when it was only 22 (Yay!). So naturally I broke out the jeans, long sleeve tops and scarfs.


I am wearing dark wash skinny jeans, a grey thin knit sweater, a fur vest and a rainbow scarf. I also wore brown calf high boots. Cozy and comfy and fantastic for a lazy Sunday.


I hope you all had a good weekend.
Until next time,
Liana xx

PS. *guilty face* Sorry about the lighting, I couldn't be bothered getting out the tripod and there are very few placed to sit my camera in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets