Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mar 27: forgotten photos + OOTD

   
Pin It Now!     
Oh hey people I haven't talked to for a while,
How are you? (you are not obliged to answer, though I do like comments *hint hint*)

I just realised that I took photos for you over the weekend and I haven't had time to put them into a post yet. (That may have been caused by a classics essay/test/extended response thing, it don't really know what it is)

Subject: Outfit of the day (OOTD)
Date: Sunday
Who: Myself and best friend Erin (who is yet to be mentioned)
For: Brunch (defined as either the meal between breakfast and lunch or as a combination of them both resulting in the need for neither).
We both had half breakfasts, which for me was more than what I normally eat for breakfast, consisting of 1 egg (fried sunny side up), a piece of toast, the best hash brown we have ever tasted, some mushrooms cooked in something, a cooked tomato (+ her's because she doesn't like them) and bacon because you can't have enough bacon (well you probably definitely could). I also had a chai latte and a pot of tea though not at the same time, that would be weird.
Weather: Sort of cold but not cold enough for a jacket but not warm enough for a dress. luke warm? mild? balmy? overcast?

Anyway onto more pressing matters,  I am wearing:
Shear floaty dress that I am wearing as a shift top/tunic (I think it was handmade as there are no tags and I bought it from a little boutique) over dark wash jeans, belted with an old belt found at my aunts house and layered necklaces (I wear these all the time. they will make regular appearances)
Sunglasses I bought a year(?) ago for $20 at some shop, but I love them as they are sort of retro and have a heart in the center.

So... these photos may or may not have been taken in my parents bathroom *shifty eyes*
What? I like the colour of the walls... don't judge me...

Until next time,
(which will probably be after Easter, in which case HAPPY EASTER!!)
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets