Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Mar 18: About Me Tag

   
Pin It Now!     
Hey all,
Guess what? bonus post!! *happy dance*
The reality of this is that I really can't be bothered cleaning my room, so it's tag time :D
I might have stolen this from notesbynicole but it is a tag so I'm sure she won't mind.

I tag:
Whoever is reading this :)

Vital Statistics:
Me: Liane
Nicknames: Liana, Li-bear, Droma, Glok,
Birthday: June 21st
Place of Birth: Melbourne, Australia
Zodiac Sign: Gemini (most of the time)
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student
Residence: Melbourne, Australia
Screen Name: Liana M

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Length: Just above my shoulders
Eye colour: Blue-grey
Best Feature: Eyes and hair
Height: 5'5''
Braces?: Nope
Glasses?: Reading glasses
Piercing: Only my ears
Tattoos: No
Righty or Lefty: Right

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Mitchel (ages 5-9)
First Award:
no idea probably something for dancing
First Sport You Joined: Ballet - it is a sport
First Real Vacation: Queensland. Though I go to my beach house multiple times per year.
First Concert: None - I don't do well in crowds
First Love: None - my ex-boyfriends were jerks and I'm naive.

Favourites:
Movie: Notting Hill, The Holiday, Love actually, Ever After.
TV Show: Gilmore Girls, Dr Who
Colours: Purple - lilac and dark violet
Song: too many - it changes so fast
Candy: anything chocolate but I have a soft spot for Turkish delights and Jaffas
Restaurant: A little Italian place near where I live
Store: Valley Girl, Ruche, Cotton On.
School: Hogwarts
Book: Harry Potter, The little princess, Little Women, Pride and Prejudices, anything John Green
Magazine: I don't have one
Shoes: either my black wedge booties or my converses

Currently:
Feeling: Tired
Single or Taken: Single
Eating:
Nothing but I just ate a caramel tart
Typing: This thing
Online: Obviously
Listening To: Come what may - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Thinking About: Cleaning my room before the window guy comes tomorrow
Wanting: A cup of tea
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: Pj pants and my "green eggs and ham" top

Future:
Want Children?: Yes, 3 maybe 4
Want to be Married: Definitely, hopefully before I'm 30
Careers in Mind: public relations or architecture
Where do you want to live?: In the UK.

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Not really. I'd known him 2 weeks
Had Alcohol: Yes but I don't like it
Smoked: Never
Ran Away From Home: No but have thought about it :P
Broken a bone: Not that I know of
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken Someone's Heart: Unsure
Broke Up With Someone:
No
Cried When Someone Died: Of cause
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight:
Sometimes, yes?
Ghosts: Not really
Aliens: Not really
Soul Mates: YES!
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on The First Date: Depends
Yourself: ALWAYS (well most of the time)

I hope you found out a little bit more about me.
Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets