Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Mar 23: The letter 'L'

   
Pin It Now!     



Tonight I went to my youth leader and mentor's 21st birthday party. She is the most amazing and joyful person I have ever met and I don't know what or where I would be without her.
It was a themed costume party, centered around the first letter of her name 'L'.
It took me awhile to figure out what I was going to go as. I like being original and too be honest there were already so many leopard and lady bugs that they didn't need anymore.
In the end I went as a french moon 'la lune'.


I borrowed a white dress off my friend, and put a sheer white top underneath to keep me warm(er). I paired that with white tights and a silver piece of material that I tied around my waist. I also wore a red beret and curled my hair to look a bit more french.


I completed the costume with a white piece of cardboard cut in a circular shape and decorated to look like a moon. My shoes are little vintage styled blush coloured heels bought at a local store.
Over all I kept my makeup very simple and fresh, with a brilliant red lipstick that matched my hat and winged eyeliner.


I had loads of fun and it was great to be able to sit down and just chat with everyone.

Until next time,
Liana xx

P.S this was supposed to go up this morning but I am lazy, and was running late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets