Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Mar 31: I Love Easter (& other things)

   
Pin It Now!     
Hello all and welcome to past me,
This is a pre-scheduled post because I am away not camping because my mother "doesn't do camping", but at our beach house for the weekend, weekend being the loose term for 5 nights.
So as you may be aware judging by the number of chocolate eggs and bunnies that are around, it is Easter. *yay! happy dance* Right now I am probably sitting in a great big chair eating piles of chocolate reading a book. I have a great life, it will make me fat but it is great.

Once again it is time for my Things I like-quite-a-bit Post:
Starting it off is that app I am using to keep myself organized - Astrid: It's basically a to do list that I have synced with my iPad, Phone and Laptop to keep myself on track and focused on what I want to do in the day. I have long term list and lists of things that need to be done today and it's a great way for me to stay on top of all the homework that has been set. It has a cute little octopus as it's mascot and it sends me cute messages when I miss calls. It is available on apple products, on Android and on the web.

Another thing I am liking quite a bit is this youtube channel. It is called The Brain Scoop and while I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, I do recommend it to anyone who like biology, animals, and nerdy things. The host, Emily is a volunteer at the Philip L. Wright Zoological Museum and she takes us though various parts of the museum and there are also some dissections and some Q&A's and other awesome things. She also makes some of the best one-liners I have ever come across. It's funny, it's cute, it's a bit disturbing at some stages and educational but don't get scared by that.
Here's a video:



Also I am quite liking what I've been having for breakfast for the last week, which is hot porridge with a bit of cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar to taste, finished off with some dried cranberries. Yummy! There isn't really any specific way to make it, just however you would usually make it and then eat.



I hope you had a Happy Easter and a wonderful Easter Break, for me daylight savings ends on Sunday night (which should be present me's tonight), which is sad but it means that I won't be waking up in them dark for a little bit.

Until next time,
Liana xx

P.S. The new Dr Who comes out tonight (present me)!!! I'm so excited! :D

UPDATE: So I made a mistake. Daylight Savings doesn't end until next week, a little mix up caused by Easter being early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets