Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

May 10: Musical Interlude

   
Pin It Now!     

So this week has been fairly fast paced for me, something I should probably get used to if I want to survive the rest of the year (6 months to go!?! WHAT?! too fast, TOO FAST), and I like to relax myself by listening to music and then I was like:  
(paraphrased) I never see enough of these, there need to be more blog posts on them, I have a blog. I can write a a music recommendation post thingy.
So that is what this is, a Musical Interlude.

10 Songs I'm liking at the moment:
1. Us - Regina Spector
~ Recorded in 2004 and is on the (500) days of summer soundtrack
2. All The Pretty Girls - FUN.
~ From their 2009 album Aim and Ignite
3. Don't Touch That Dial - Paper Lions
~ from their 2010 album Trophies
4. The Panic Cord - Gabrielle Aplin
~ New single from her first album English Rain to be released later this month
5. Moving To New York - The Wombats
~ from 2007 album A Guide to Love, Loss and Desperation
6. Stay Out - Nina Nesbit
~ Recent single from the Stay Out EP
7. Waiting for the Wolves - Birds of Tokyo
~ from their 2010 self-titled album
8. Cold Coffee - Ed Sheeran
~  on the Songs I Wrote with Amy EP
9. Morning Light - Georgia Fair
 ~ from the 2011 album All Through Winter
10. The Last Unicorn - Passenger
~ From his acoustic album Wide Eyes Blind Love

Until next time,
ENJOY
Liana xx

PS and we're back to my usual style of writing, in which I write whatever comes to the front of my mind first. #nofilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets