Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

May 12: My week on Instagram

   
Pin It Now!     
It's Sunday here, so I guess it's time for another Instagram post. Yay!!
It's also Mother's Day, so to all the mothers out there I hope you have a good day. (I am aware that it's not Mother's Day in most countries other than America and Australia but that doesn't stop them from having a good day).
It's been a pretty average week for me, not particularly good but not too bad. Here are some pictures:

1. Monday morning breakfast remains, eggs and toast before an 8am essay.

2. Watching T.V on Monday night with my brother and sister

3. I love autumn, and crunchy leaves.

4. Just before sunset.

5. Cute golden hair ribbons make me happy

6. I should really update Adobe flash player more often

7. Blue skies on Thursday. Waiting for day before going to the doctors.

8. My baby brother turned nine yesterday. Where have all those years gone? Looking super cute in the clothes I gave to him before church.

The plans for today are make breakfast for mum, clean up my room, do some maths homework and go to lunch with my mum's parents. Should be exciting. Ooohh and paint my nails.
Also I have just gotten into watching game of thrones (about a year or so late) and watched the entire first season on Saturday. Woops!?!

Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets