Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

May 16: The A-Z of Me

   
Pin It Now!     
Ooo look another tag post. In other words I'm a bit bored and nothing exciting has been happening (and I'm avoiding doing homework). Enjoy.

The A-Z of Me

Age: Seventeen and eleven months
Bed Size: Single bed with a dark brown wooden base. There isn't enough space in my room for a double.
Chore you Hate: Cleaning the shower
Dogs: Border Collie
Essential start of your day: Coffee
Favourite Colour: Lilac or Navy Blue
Gold or Silver: Yellow or Rose gold
Height: 5'5"
Instruments I play: Flute and a bit of guitar
Job Title: Student
Kids: Not yet but I want them
Live: Melbourne
Mum's name: Lucinda or Lucy
Nickname: Lala, Nah-nah, LaLa-Bear, Liana
Pet Peeve: Loud Chewing
Quote from a movie: "happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat" - Notting Hill
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: One older brother (Lachlan), One younger sister (Adrienne) and two younger brothers (Jonathan & Heath)
Time you wake up: Between 6:30 and 7
Underwear: Hipster briefs
Vegetables you dislike: Zucchini
What makes you run late: My large family
X-rays you've had done: My left hand, it wasn't broken
Yummy food you make: Brownies
Zoo animal: An Elephant or Owl

Until Next Time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets