Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

May 6: Personal post tag

   
Pin It Now!     
Ohh look a tag post!! Learn some more about me.

Basics;
Name: Liane or Liana
Age: 17 and 10 months (eekk!)
Height: between 5'4 and 5'5 (165 cm)
Hair Color: Blonde/light brown depending on the day
Eye Color: Darkish blue grey
Body Type: Pear. wide hips, slim waist, only a little bit of boob-idge
Status: Perpetually Single
Favorites;
Color? either lavender or dusty pink
Hair Style? Just above the shoulder and wavy (think Jennifer Lawrence
Food? brownies or gnocci (both homemade)
Soda? Ginger beer/ale
Alcoholic Beverage? none, I don't drink
Store? Valley Girl
City? I haven't been to enough to know
Animal? Owl
Movie? Leap Year or Wild Child
TV Show? Made in Chelsea
Book? Harry Potter and any book by John Green
Music? Mostly indie pop
Song? Us - Regina Spektor
Band/Artist? Bastille, boy & bear, Gabrielle Aplin, Nina Nesbit, The Wombats

This or That;
Soda or Juice? Apple Juice
Dogs or Cats? can I choose both?
White or Black? Black
Curly Hair or Straight Hair? Curly
Laptop or Computer? Laptop
Mountain Dew or Pepsi? neither
Pen or Pencil? Pen
MP3 Player or iPod? iPod
Phone or Internet? Internet

Random;
What do you do on your spare time? Clean - I obviously lead a super boring life
What's your usual clothing style? boots, jeans, any top, cardigan
What's your usual hair style? Straight but sometimes wavy
What do you think of one night stands? Never going to happen to me
Who's your best friend? Sam and Erin - they mean the world to me
How long have you been friends? I've known Sam for 5 1/2 years and Erin for 4 1/2 years
How did you and your best friend meet? At school
Do you have any pets? Yes, a fluffy white dog named Phoebe and a number of white homing pigeons 
Do you plan on getting married? Definitely
Do you plan on having kids? Yep
If so, how many? 2 or 3 (maybe 4 though probably not)
How old did you wish you were? 5 - dressing up in a pink tutu and running through leaves sounds a lot better that leaving school at the end of the year.
If you were to be anywhere right now, where would you be? At the beach - no matter the weather
Why? it's my favourite place, so peaceful and full of memories
Ever gone Camping? only a few times but with school and youth, never with my family
Do you resemble anyone famous? Not that I know of
What year were you born in? 1995
Ever been on a blind date? No
What do you do in the summer time? I read more, stay at my beach house, catch up with old friends.
Are you naturally tanned? Yes a little bit
Or are you kinda pale? not really
Do you live in a house? Yep
What do you have on your mind? I have a short story to write tomorrow (this?!?) morning that I don't feel prepared for.

Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets