Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Apr 5: Technology is NOT my friend

   
Pin It Now!     
Has anyone ever been in the situation when technology just doesn't work for you? Because that is exactly what is happening to me right now.
My camera isn't being a very helpful friend at the moment and I have a number of post planned because I know next week is going to be busy as I am busy all the time an the one time I'm not my camera gets mad at me. What did I do? *sad face*
Camera: I renounce our friendship

If you read my last few posts you would know that I went away to my beach house over Easter. It's sort of a tradition to go to as many garage sales as possible on the Saturday because who doesn't like finding great things for a small price. Point being I got a number of things that I wanted to show you all, including a tea pot which I will probably keep until I die even if it breaks, it is so darn pretty and I wanted to show you but the silly camera is chucking a hissy fit.

As I'm here I might as well tell you about my day, which was fairly crazy mostly because I have had 3 hours sleep and a lack of sleep tends to mean I loose the filter between my brain and mouth. Though the only way to explain that in thought a photo (see below)

Today my cousins came over for brunch. They were late so I had to wait an extra hour for food it, made me hangry. They stayed until about 2 then I organised my nail polishes (I have a lot) and cataloged them (weird right). I then painted my nails and watched supernatural with my sister. It was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets