Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Apr 10: Teapot & Co.

   
Pin It Now!     
Hello again,
In one of my past posts I told you that I had been to many garage sales and had bought multiple things including a teapot.

The very last sale that I went to had a whole lot of pink and white chinaware. When I got there they still had 40-45 pieces left all semi matching as they didn't have the same patterns. It took me so long to decide if I had enough room to buy anything and what I wanted to by. I ended up buying the teapot with a matching sugar bowl. I really wanted to get to salt and pepper shakers as well but they didn't match at all. After I have bought them the lady who was selling them gave me the egg cups as well because I liked everything so much and she was happy that they were going to a good home. It was such a sweet thing for her to do and I am so grateful.

The teapot is literally the most beautiful thing ever. It has some hot water damage on the inside but I love it. It is Adams English Scenery in pink.




I hope enjoyed this post.
Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets