Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Apr 6: Guess who's back?

   
Pin It Now!     
Oh hey guys,
remember how in yesterdays post I was having a fight with my camera. Well that has been solved *yay* And this is the post that they were going to go with. Also I'm doing a whole separate post on the teapot and co.

~~***~~

Hello all,
I'm back, and I brought a whole lot of shopping with me. I didn't even go to anywhere that is known for having shops. I when to a relatively small beach side town that has twice as many cafes as it does other shops. Around there Easter Saturday is when every man and his dog have a garage sale. Some of them sell utter rubbish but at others you can get some pretty good finds.
I bought a lovely stack of clothes for $10

I bought two long sleeve tops. One is the size of a tent and is from cotton on and the brown one is from Luvalot. I really like that one.
 
I got two tops that are sheer. The dark grey one was originally from Cotton On and the light pink one from Quirky Circus. The pink one is my favourite piece of clothing I bought, I saw it and instantly fell in love.

 Two striped tops both from Cotton On Body. I will probably were them as pajama tops. The white and navy one is cropped.

Three plain tank tops. The navy one is from Cotton On Body and has lace detailing. The orange and olive green are from ASOS.


And lastly for clothes this thick woolen jacket from Katies

I also bought a few of miscellaneous things.
Some wooden black and white painted chop sticks with images of bamboo on the sides.
That I got for $1.

And lucky last I got a long/short (I can change it) necklace with a gorgeous flat stone for 50c. Bargain. Plus it is so pretty and swirly

Until next time,
Liana xx

P.S. part 2 is coming soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets