Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Apr 28: Stay Out

   
Pin It Now!     
Hello,
So at the moment I am planning my 18th birthday. The most nerve racking thing about it is sending out a save the date message and actually deciding who is invited.
I now have a guest list of 40ish, some of which have their year 12 formal but are trying to come anyway, and some of which who are more likely to go to another one of their friends party. Not that I care that much, most of them I only invited because I would feel bad if I didn't but I'm not 100% sure I want them there. I hate the guilty consensus thing I have going on here, thought there isn't really much I can do about that. Oh well. I guess I will just have to live with it.

The other dilemma I have come across it choosing who's birthday to go to. I have two relatively close friends who's party is on the same night. One of them is only inviting a few people and the other has fifty plus.
I have no idea what to do and it sucks.

In the mean time I'm going to listen to this song and forget I have school tomorrow morning

Until next time,
Liana xx
P.S is it just me or are these post getting shorter.
P.P.S I'm sorry this has no content :( or pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets