Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Apr 17: Stolen Shoes

   
Pin It Now!     
Oh hey guys,
I am now back at school after a two and a half week Easter holiday break. Thank you Good Friday, Student Free day and Parent Teacher interviews.
Today was my first day back. I was late, like usual, it seems that the holidays have put me into a really bad sleeping pattern consisting of really late nights and not getting up until after noon.
One thing that did not help me was starting the day with maths first thing. It made me brain-dead for the rest of the day. However I did get my year 12 jumper today, a whole term after all the other schools in my area. It turned out to be a good day. I only had three periods so I got to go home at lunch, only to go home to do homework but that is fine with me. It is warm here.
I am just about to go out to a casual gathering with my friends from my youth group. A pizza and pasta night.
One guess as to what I am wearing. If you guessed my new school jumper, jeans, my brother's canvas shoes and a panda beanie you would be right. I'm feeling really lazy okay, don't judge me.

Sorry this is so short and has no pictures.
Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets