Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Jan 23: The beginning of the end.

   
Pin It Now!     

This year marks the beginning of the end school wise for me.
As much as it terrifies me I'm also sort of looking forward to it, because as someone wise once said to me in reality it will be like any other year: the same number of teacher, exams and subjects; the same number of children will be born; the same number of stars will shine in the sky; even the same number of turnips will be harvested; the only thing that will have changed is that your end of year results will help parents decide where they want to send their kids in years to come.

So as the beginning of the end draws closer with every second and with that advice secured tightly in my brain I can't help but wonder am I really ready to face the world in a year and will I be able to handle it, because the fact it I'm scared. Scared that I won't get into the course that I want, scared that I'll disappoint people especially my parents and scared that I won't be happy.
Thought I think I'm as prepared as I can be for this, except for a slight homework situation. I'm just worried that with everything else going on I'll forget to be happy and relax.
My gorgeous friend E once said to me: people are at their most happiest when they are creating something worthwhile.
Today I challenge you all to do more reading and drawing and painting and stargazing and cloud chasing and maybe some more popcorn making.

I'd like to invite you to join me as I blog my last year of school, to join the celebration through the good times, to provide comfort and sympathies through the bad, to learn from each other and to battle my psychotic family with me.

Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets