Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Jan 28: The Cinemas

   
Pin It Now!     
I just got back from cinemas after watching Les Misérables. Oh my gosh. If you haven't seen it already go and see it. It's worth the money and it definitely lives up to the hype created around it. My best advice if you are thinking of going is to take some tissues. It will make you cry, it will make you laugh, it will make you want to sing at the top of your lungs. I have loved the show ever since I first saw it within the first five minutes of the overture. And now the film is the icing on the cake for any Broadway lover as it is one of the last musicals that hadn't been adapted to film.
You know how there are the different types of people while you're watching the film, well my sister and I are the kind who talk throughout it putting in our own side comments and such. Very annoying for anyone around us.
Also it seams to be that anytime I go to the cinemas there is someone that I know somehow or another either seeing the same film, coming, going or something or other. Does anyone else find this? or is it just me?

Homework is coming along nicely still a bit to go though.

Until next time,
Liana xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! WOw, I absolutely loved Les Mis too. I cried almost all of the 3 hours. It was absolutely incredible. So while you were annoying chatter in the cinema, I was the annoying sobber, haha :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Haha I thinks it's better to be the sobber. I was tearing up until a little drop of rain where I absolutely balled my eyes out. My mum was sitting next to me and she was blubbering from the first scene, so you're not alone.

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets