Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Jan 29: Premature aging

   
Pin It Now!     
Today went to the chiropractor, who after ten/eleven years of dancing has become my best friend. I have so many problems with my hips and knees that it makes me feel about sixty years old.

Anyway my chiropractor was talking about what her daughter did for her 'gap year' and it sounded so much like something I would be interested in, when I got home I looked it up straight away. To the point her daughter when to the UK to be a matron at an all boys boarding school for a year starting in January. So she was earning money throughout their school year but had the freedom to travel round Europe in the school holidays. I was thinking already of starting Uni and having my gap year halfway through my 5 year course, doing the first three years then taking a gap year before finishing the next two. Even though it has nothing to do with the course I want to take, it would be an absolutely fantastic experience plus growing up in a family with four kids, my maternal instincts kicked in at an early age, I was nine when the youngest was born.
Though I'm not entirely sure I will be able to do it I think it will be right up my alley.

Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets