Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Jan 24: Horizons

   
Pin It Now!     

Today didn't started out great. I'm not feeling very well so I spent most of the morning laying in bed watching youtube videos with a heat pack on my stomach (not a good thing when it's 37 degrees celsius) drinking tea, which is a little hiccup in terms of getting homework done.

I've still got to finish my English work and read the book, my Maths work also needs finishing, I haven't even started reading the 20 pages required for Classical Studies and a timeline to create, I've got a number of definitions to write for psychology as well as two chapters of text book reading, an last I have a whole lot of things (poster, brochures, business cards, webpages etc.) to find then evaluate for Visual Communications. So in other words I've done pretty much no homework all summer and have just realised a week before I go back that it's probably time to do some.

While I'm writing this I'm listening to Lisa Mitchell's songs 'Bless This Mess' and 'The Story of the Raven and the Mushroom Man' the second of which is based on the book 'The Little Prince' and is quickly becoming one of my favourite songs. It may not be to everyone's tastes but I find that going into things with an open mind gives you a better appreciation for them and broadens your horizons. I'm a big believer in not letting other people's comments and beliefs taint or change your own perception on things, however as much as I try to do to sometimes I just can't.

Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets