Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Feb 13: Sorry?!?...

   
Pin It Now!     
Okay, it's been a little while. Okay it's been more than a week. And I'm sorry. You know how it takes a little while to get back into the swing of things after holidays well, same goes with school. I feel like I just get a handle on it and by that time it's back to holidays. So while I'm trying to get on top of all the homework I've now got, along with balancing my extra activities into my scheduled I'm asking you to be patience with me. I have definitely gotten better over the week, but there are still a few kinks I need to figure out.
Along side homework and school there have been some excruciatingly hot days which are not fun for anyone especially those who don't have air conditioners. I fit into that minority group. But hey that's summer for you.
Tuesday I got my hair tidied up. I've got to say going to the hairdressers is so calming, there is something about the smell of them or at least mine. 
Wednesday night I went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at Her Majesty's theater with my family. It was one of the best experiences I have had to date. The show and the cast were fantastic, I'd recommend going to see it if you get the chance. The five words I'd use to describe it would be: Fantastic, Fireworks, Set, Brilliant, Dogs. Anymore and I'd give the whole thing away. I'm on the right with my sister on the left.

Friday, I was back doing things with my youth group. This week we went to the pool and had our new year pool party. Two of my youth leaders got married at the beginning of the year and I was absolutely shattered that I couldn't go to their wedding because I was away. I also got the iPad my school is letting be borrow from them (all yr12's have the opportunity to get one). Even though I have to give it back on October the 22nd, I love having it.

 My Dad is in the middle of moving the location of his business to a studio in our backyard that is still not quite finished even though he has moved out of his old work shop. He is in a state of limbo at the moment with all of his time being spent moving stuff and organising it.

Less notable things: I cleaned my room and saw my aunt on Saturday. I had my uncles birthday lunch on Sunday which was as dramatic as always, I've been sick and have had a surprise blood test. And have yet to have a full day of school this week and will not until next Wednesday. Happy days. Tomorrow I have only 2 periods of class, though I do have an Oral Presentation (bummer). Friday I have no class as we have a seminar at a near by Uni.
I hope you are all doing well. I'd love to hear about what you have been doing over the past week.

Until next time,
Liana xx

P.S Happy Valentine's Day or as it should be called Singles Awareness Day.

2 comments:

  1. lmao - single's awareness day? That's funny - Vday is overrated anyways ;)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets