Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Feb 4: Frustrations

   
Pin It Now!     
OIJWEFIOWVJFWEOHWFOHI!!!!!!
If you are wondering what that up there is, it is a scream of frustration.
Let me ask you something, do you find that all the good guys are already taken or are gay?? because it is certainly my problem.
It turns out that the cute new guy from my English class is taken. Just my luck. Oh well, there's nothing I can do.
However there are a number of things to look forward to this week. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut which is fantastic. I love getting my hair cut. Wednesday I'm going to go see Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang with my family. and then on Friday my youth group starts back up, I'm so excited to see all my friends from there again. So theoretically it should be an exciting week. Though knowing the fates something will go wrong.
Sidenote: I'm painting my nails while writing this, they are now a gorgeous maroon red. The colour is called Epicurean and it's by Sparitual.
Until next time,
Liana xx

5 comments:

  1. great color!! love that shade during the cold season! :)

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic. A true classic colour, not too bright to be tramp-ish and not to dark either.

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour. Shame about the boy, theres someone out there for everyone! Don't look and mr right will come along :)

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, though he has turned out to be really sweet and a great friend.

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets