Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Feb 1: Don't cry over spilt... pasta?!?

   
Pin It Now!     
So the past couple of days have been really full on, but first of all Happy February!!
Yesterday was my last first day of high school which was kind of scary but really awesome at the same time. I got lost a few times on my way to new class rooms and met some new people who have just transferred to my school, one of them being this really cute guy in my english class but shh.
I've already go homework and it's only been two days including a test on Monday, yay!

But right now I'm going to get stuck into the weekend.

But the real reason this post is going up today is because from about six last night to ten thirty which is like four hours!! We had no power which made cooking so hard but luckily we have a gas stove. We had about fifteen candles lit in our house including a few in my parents new en suite. We didn't burn the house down which is a good sign.
Cooking by Candlelight

But of course the first thing I did while cooking dinner was to take a picture of my sister cooking and put it on my instagram (at)lianam216

Today was also pretty dramatic. As last night we had issue with the power this morning was really rushed and I had to go to school without makeup on, not even mascara which is something I hardly ever do.
I had to look after my baby brother to night and while I was getting my dinner ready he accidentally dropped his bowl of pasta on the ground and spilt  it everywhere. He burst into tears and stood there crying. It was heart breaking. I felt terrible and it wasn't even my fault. Me and the dog cleaned up the mess and I made him more food (toast pizza) and everything was good.
It reminded me that sometimes we get worked up over little things, when say emotions are running high or you're hungry or tired, that are really not that big which not only has it had an effect on you but also people around you without you realizing.

Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets