Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Feb 14: A lack of words

   
Pin It Now!     
I am feeling slightly depressed, actually not really, just a little sad but not even sad describe accurately how I'm feeling. I seem to be experiencing a lack of words. It could be more disappointment. Okay so I look up sad in the thesaurus and I think better words to describe how I feel are cheerless, wistful and dismal.
It may be caused by the amount of homework I have looming over my head, that it is hot stuffy and humid which makes my sister and mother very temperamental or the fact that it is Valentine's Day and I have never had a proper valentine. It's probably the first option, plus my baby brother is my valentine (not that that is weird), he takes good care of me.

So due to that I have come up with a(nother) list of things I love:

1) The Lizzie Bennett Diaries: Anyone who loves, likes or even remotely enjoys Jane Austin is sure to like this new adaption in a web series. I have been following it since it first started about 10 months ago and I was hooked from the very first second. Linked is the very first episode. I am so emotionally involved in it it is insane.

2) Soul Pancake: I found this site this week and it is possibly the reason I have so much homework not done. Opps. It really is great. It is basically a whole lot conversations about things that matter (art, culture, science, philosophy, humour and spiritual things). I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

3) Tom Law: If you haven't heard of this guy yet, I'm expecting some extravagant thankyou's after you have. Plus he is super *insert adjective here* (my choice words are: sexy, cute, gorgeous, amazing, supermegafoxyawesomehot?). He does alternative covers and writes his own songs. He definitely needs more recognition.
This is my favourite song he wrote. It's called 'touch my skin'. I hope I have you hooked.

I hope you had a better Valentine's than me.
Until next time,
Liana xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets