Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Feb 3: Things I love

   
Pin It Now!     
I am taking a break from homework (something I do not love) and giving you an insight into my life mainly things I like.
The first thing that I am loving at the moment and have been ever since I got it for Christmas an album called Moonfire by Boy and Bear. I am yet to find a time where it is inappropriate to play. It suits everything from road trips and cooking to homework and cleaning. My favourite song on the album is probably Golden Jubilee.


Second thing I am loving is my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. It has a minty fresh sent that I love and it's perfect for everyday. It's light weight and last for ages. I can't say a bad thing about it. I need to get some more colours in it, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Third, in lieu of Valentine's day I stumbled upon this website which has some really cute and creative date ideas which I am definitely looking forward to trying out even if they are just with friends.

The fourth thing is this Ginger Bread recipe by sorted food though slightly modified by just adding 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, half a teaspoon of nutmeg and 2 teaspoons cocoa. Everyone in my house loves them. They are so good and easy to make.

And lastly the fifth thing is a blog I love La vie en rose et moi with Meg. She is absolutely gorgeous and has fantastic style. I think you all should check her out.

Until next time,
Liana xx




8 comments:

  1. such a sweet post, you have a lovely blog

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That's really nice of you.
      Liana xx

      Delete
  2. Hello Liana. That gingerbread recipe looks great. I have been baking over the weekend, and cant get enougth of it! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Followed you back :)

    Mel x
    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) It tastes so good, you should definitely make it.
      You're welcome :)

      Liana xx

      Delete
  3. Hello! I'm a huge fan of boy & bear. I got to see them live at falls music festival at new years and then at the airport on the way home I saw the lead singer getting coffee. It was so exciting! :D And oh my goodness, thank you for the mention, how lovely

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous, that's amazing. You're welcome.

      Delete
  4. i love the revlon just bitten kissable lip stains too!! :D they're so moisturizing and they actually stain my lips nicely! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so good. I can't praise them enough.

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets