Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Feb 17: if necessary use words

   
Pin It Now!     
Hello,
I have been a very busy little bee these past few days.

Friday I had a study skills seminar at Swinburne Uni. I learn a lot of things that I can use to get the best score I can this year, including how to take notes, when to study, how to study etc. The boring but useful stuff really. I think I might do a blog post on what I intend on doing study and school wise, if it isn't to boring. I did get to see some people who I haven't seen in a while, which was fantastic.
Also on Friday night my youth leaders asked me to host/lead our C.O.W. (change our would) night in a months time. I need to come up with a subject for discussion by this coming Friday, it shouldn't be too hard. I'm going to ask around an see if anyone else ha any ideas. If you guys have any ideas please leave them in the comments :)

Yesterday my family took a beach trip to Rosebud to not only make good use of the fantastic weather we have had for the past 2 weeks, but to visit my uncle and aunt, their 'new' dog, son and grandson. New meaning four years old but we haven't been down to see them in that long we haven't met her. They are part of the Mcray yacht club who were running a race that day which was really nice to watch while we had a little dip. We had fish and chips for dinner on the beach, I say on the beach I really mean on the yacht club balcony, while watching the sun set over the water. We took their dog Poppy for a walk along the beach to burn it off. It was an amazing day. We go there for a late lunch and stayed until after night fall and got back at 10pm.

Today was pretty boring. Way to hot to do anything. My darling sister was very cranky; she doesn't do well in the heat. We also went to my sister's church to listen to a guy (Ian McCormack) speak about his life and give his testimony about how he came to know god when he died 30 odd years ago. A really incredible and interesting story. And don't worry I'm not going to get all preachy with you, but it is a part of my life however I believe that actions speak louder than words and in this case: "Preach the gospel. If necessary use words"

I hope you had a nice weekend.
Until next time,
Liana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets